As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner #adThink Fun #ad
- Develops critical skills – playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
Comes with multi-level challenges - Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
What you get – gravity maze is a combination logic game, 9 towers, 1 target piece, a game grid, and sTEM toy that's one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, marble run, and 3 marbles.
Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away. Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. Zen Laboratory #ad
Glow in Dark Glitter Slime Maker Craft Supply, Slime Kits, Best Birthday Tween Gifts Ideas for 7 8 9 10 11 12 Year Old Girls, Toys Girls Ages 7-12, DIY Slime Making Kit, Slime Kit for Girls Boys Kids #adZen Laboratory #ad
- Quality-tested non-toxic formulas are 100% safe for kids and adults. Recommended for children 5 and up. Do not eat. Great birthday gifts for girls - slime party favors for kids 8-12, diy slime making kits for girls and slime supplies stuff that will help unleash your little one's creativity and develops their motor skills and hand-eye coordination! Teenagers will love getting messy too! Arts and crafts for girls boys are proven to be the best stress relief activity.
Safe and non toxic - made with eco-friendly material, our slime and slime containers are washable, reusable, safe and DO NOT contain borax powder. Glow in the dark slime kit - our jumbo slime supplies pack glows in the dark, and all the mix in accessories needed to make your own green slime | Mix in a little, mix in a lot, has glitter, or say "mix I will not!" This slime will glow in an instant!.
Everything slime all the time - the ultimate tween girls gift, various foam beads, slime kits for boys, slime for kids comes with over 50 different slime supplies all in one box! 18 beautifully wacky colors of crystal slime ranging from clear slime, Slime Party Favor, to purple slime, 12 types of glitter, boys and kids glued to the activity for hours! slime kit for Girls, Slime Making Kit with add ins galore and enough slimy stuff to keep girls, fishbowl beads and more!.
Astm certified. Best slime kit - best selling slime kit on amazon since 2019 | birthday party favors for kids 4-8, 9, 8, 8-12 year old girls boys | best gift ideas for 7, 12 year old girls, 11, 10, toys for 7 and 8 year old girls | toys for 6 + year old girls | girls gifts age 8-10 | craft kits for girls ages 10-12 | diy kits for girls | teenager gifts for girls | 9 year old girl gifts | 10 year old girl gift ideas.
|Brand||Zen Laboratory #ad|
|Manufacturer||Zen Laboratory #ad|
3. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
The Hilarious Adult Party Game for Meme Lovers, What Do You Meme? Core Game #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- The og: this is the core game, so buy it first. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Judge’s choice: the winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
More hilarity: we also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Printed on premium playing cards thick with gloss finish; includes an easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
What’s inside: each what do you meme core game contains 435 cards. You'll need it for all of our other expansion packs.
Designed for 17+: this game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor. How to play: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Check out our store for tons more good stuff. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players.
4. DO YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR FAMILY? #ad
Great for Kids, Teens and Adults, Do You Really Know Your Family? A Fun Family Game Filled with Conversation Starters and Challenges #adDO YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR FAMILY? #ad
- See who really knows the family best as you answer fun questions about each other while sparking interesting conversations. Create hilarious family memories as you compete and perform silly challenges together.
Super easy to learn and play - a perfect game for families with kids 8 and up, teens and adults. Get ready for the best family game night as you laugh and learn new things about each other with this fun card game.
5. Mind Brain Emotion #ad
Exercises to Build Emotional Resilience, Positivity and Well-Being, Created by Harvard Educator for Therapy & Self Care, Confidence, 52 Essential Coping Skills: for Stress Management, Anxiety Relief #adMind Brain Emotion #ad
- Powerful strategies to help you become happier, wiser, calmer, and stronger in life. Build the essential skills and habits that last a lifetime! This is the Level 3 Deck in the series of AWARD-WINNING 52 Essential Cards Collection.
Build emotional resilience and life well-being. For teens, college students, adults. Clear, appraisal-focused, relatable, and actionable exercises organized by emotion-focused, and problem-focused strategies.
Help to identify personal triggers and learn how to respond. Evidence-based self care therapy & mental health tool: 50+ research-backed exercises to address negative emotions such as anger, shame, jealousy, disappointment, and low self-esteem.
Overcome anxieties. Developed by harvard researcher to reduce stress. Includes online coping assessment and emotional intelligence quiz! take the online assessments to understand where you are and how you can get better. Adaptive coping strategies for dealing with daily and major challenges in life.
6. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
What Do You Meme? Family Edition, The Hilarious Family Game for Meme Lovers #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- Check out our store for more good stuff. Our bestseller — now for families! The hilarious game you know and love, now with all the R-rated content removed for family-friendly fun.
Extra pro tip: Make sure the judge shuffles the cards for anonymity. What's inside: each game contains 300 caption cards and 65 photo cards and instructions. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor. How to win: the winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge.
Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption get it? the photo card in each round. How to play: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Brought to you by what do you meme?: We also make other family party games inspired by pop culture. Family fun: this family game is designed for ages 8+ and is encouraged to be played with 3+ players of all ages.
7. Hygge Games #ad
Hygge Games ...I should have known that! Trivia Game Green #adHygge Games #ad
- I should have known that! Players 2+ / age 14+ / box size 5. 7 x 5. 7 x 1. 8 inches. In contrast to traditional trivia formats, you don't receive points for answering questions correctly.
Instead, points are subtracted for every incorrect answer! Contains 110 cards with more than 400 questions about things that you should know.
Is starboard on the left or right side of a boat? how do you say â€œjapanâ€ in japanese? Is a penguin a bird? How long did sleeping beauty actually sleep? An addictively entertaining trivia game where it will only be a matter of time before you hear yourself sayâ€¦ ahhh! .
|Brand||Hygge Games #ad|
|Warranty||Please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product|
8. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Board Games and Toys for Kids, Classic four in a row game, Ages 6+, boys, Hasbro Gaming CONNECT 4, girls #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- When you get 4 discs in a row you win. Includes grid, slider bar, 2 legs, 21 red discs, 21 yellow discs and instructions. Choose yellow or red discs. For 2 players. Classic connect 4 game is disc dropping fun.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
9. Thought-Spot #ad
The Shoulds and Should Nots: Photo Cards to Help Kids Develop Social & Communication Skills; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Make Positive Choices; Hardcover and Laminated #adThought-Spot #ad
- 10 Great educational stem toys and educational games for preschool, grade3 kids. Learn effective communication. Used by parents, teachers, psychologists, and pediatricians to engage children in school and in life.
Social skills development: supports the developmental and emotional needs of children, schools, and teens from k-12. Comes in a sturdy box. 64 full-color scenarios that build competencies in self-awareness, and DIVERSITY, social awareness, self-management, responsible decision-making, relationship skills, equity, and INCLUSION.2
2. 5. Portable to use for family travels and car rides. 3. 7. Deepen growth mindset. 4. A picture book that builds social-emotional learning, mindfulness, empathy, critical thinking, executive function, self-confidence, and critical consciousness. Build vocabulary and academic language. Broaden critical thinking skills. Develop self-awareness.