As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PlayMonster #ad
PlayMonster Relative Insanity Party Game About Crazy Relatives -- Made & Played by Comedian Jeff Foxworthy! #adPlayMonster #ad
- Then everyone else chooses a punch line card to finish the phrase, like maybe, “You are not the father!” or “Somebody took a trip to the land of bad decisions.
”. For 4 to 12 players, ages 14+. Featured on and played by the tonight show starring jimmy Fallon, Rachael Ray show and more! It's a hilarious game about crazy family members and even crazier situations-perfect for game nights with friends and family! Made and played by comedian Jeff Foxworthy.
All about crazy relative! read a setup card aloud, “when my brother brought out his new baby to show the family, like, Granny blurt out ”.
2. Mattel Games #ad
Teens & Adults, Pictionary Quick Drawing Board & Guessing Game for Family, Special Markers & Clue Cards with a Unique Catch-All Category Amazon Exclusive, Kids, with Dry Erase Boards #adMattel Games #ad
- A great game for the whole family, ages 8 years and older. This special edition features unique white-barreled pens with black ink and an exclusive Catch-All Category with 400 bonus clues! Pictionary is the classic quick-draw game that’s been a family favorite since 1985.
For a gift-ready box, select “Ship in Amazon packaging” at checkout.
Being an artist isn’t required; in fact, if players “can’t draw, ” the game can be even funnier. Pictionary includes 2 erasable markers and boards for drawing and fun clue categories like “Pop Culture. ”. Item arrives in frustration-free, easy-to-open packaging that’s 100% recyclable.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
3. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Catch Phrase Game, Frustration-Free Packaging #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Word and scores of each team appear in the display area. Includes game unit and instructions. Timer keeps track and buzzes when a team's out of time. 5, 000 words and phrases. Electronic catchphrase game challenges teams to guess words and phrases.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hasbro - Import #ad|
4. PlayMonster #ad
PlayMonster The Game of Things… #adPlayMonster #ad
- Read the hilarious topics and write down your answers, then try and guess who said what. Includes 300 topic cards, score pad, 8 Pencils, Response Pad, Instructions--all in a wood box.
For 4 or more players ages 14 to adult. For 4 or more players ages 14 to adult. High quality toys and games. Humor in a box. To start, you just pick a card, read it aloud and ask others to respond with any answer that comes to mind.
Includes 300 topic cards, score pad, Response Pad, 8 Pencils, Instructions--all in a wood box. Humor in a box. Products that are great fun from children to adults. Read the hilarious topics and write down your answers, then try and guess who said what. Games and toys that the whole family can enjoy.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
5. TaliCor #ad
Games for All Reasons Finish Lines #adTaliCor #ad
- Great party game. All about famous sayings. Test your knowledge. Finish your line bar and win. Loads of fun.
6. What Do You Meme #ad
What Do You Meme? Core Game, The Hilarious Adult Party Game for Meme Lovers #adWhat Do You Meme #ad
- You'll need it for all of our other expansion packs. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Trust us. The og: this is the core game, so buy it first. What’s inside: each what do you meme core game contains 435 cards.
There are some things you just can’t unhear. How to play: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes.
Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round. More hilarity: we also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Adults only: this game was created for ages 17+.
Printed on premium playing cards thick with gloss finish; includes an easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor. Judge’s choice: the winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Check out our store for tons more good stuff.
7. Spontuneous #ad
Talent NOT Required, Spontuneous, Sing It or Shout It, Family Party Board Game…, The Song Game #adSpontuneous #ad
- Anyone who knows a few songs will excel at Spontuneous, or adult. At your child's next birthday party, trip, from home to your vacation. How to play: if you've ever heard a word that's caused you to spontaneously break into song, then spontuneous is for you! The rules are simple. Sing it or shout it—there's no vocal talent required to play this game.
Unplug & interact: spontuneous is a fantastic way for large or small groups of families, and more to come together without electronics and spend quality time together. Nothing is better than unplugging and laughing with a group of your favorite people over a board game and making new memories.
When it's your turn, you announce a word from your list and flip the timer. Knowing some lyrics to the most basic songs, old tunes, or even nursery rhymes is the only thing you need to enjoy this game. The first player to sing at least 5 words from any song containing the Trigger Word gets to advance on the board.
You don't even have to name that tune! Just draw on your memory for some music containing the given Trigger Word, and you'll be a winner in no time! Going camping? Unplug for the evening and play around the campfire. Talent not required: feel shy or awkward about singing? no worries! spontuneous brings out the star in everyone. Fun for any season: spontuneous fits perfectly into any party, pull spontuneous out to entertain the kids until the pizza arrives. Bored on a rainy day? spend your time laughing with your family and friends of any age as you try to think of your next song.
8. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
By What Do You Meme?, The 100% Offline Text Messaging Adult Party Game, New Phone, Who Dis? #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- Once everyone in the group has played their chosen reply card, the judge decides which combo is the funniest. The party game: this is the 100% offline text message party game where players compete to create the funniest text message thread.
Brought to you by what do you meme?: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Trust us on this one. Adults only: this game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+.
That person gets a point. What's inside: includes 240 Inbox cards and 300 Reply cards plus instructions. Check out our store for more good stuff. The person with the most cards at the end, wins. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players. It is not intended for children. How to play: players rotate drawing a sent or “inbox” card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest reply card.