As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cadet Manufacturing #ad
Part: 09954 , 3415/2560 BTU, 1000/750 Watt, White, 240/208 Volt, Cadet F Series 48" Electric Baseboard Heater Model: 4F1000W #adCadet Manufacturing #ad
- Simple: universal wiring and pre-punched knockouts at 1-inch intervals make floor or wall mount installation easy and low cost. Contents: includes one cadet F Series 48" Electric Baseboard Heater without a thermostat in white.
Powerful: at 1000/750 watts and 240/208 Volts, this baseboard heater provides powerful heat to small to medium-sized rooms. Safe: the electric baseboard heater includes a high-temperature safety shutoff feature to keep your home and family out of harm's way. Durable: enjoy lasting service with a limited lifetime warranty.
2. Cadet #ad
Part: 09950 , 500/375 Watt, Cadet F Series 30" Electric Baseboard Heater Model: 2F500W, 240/208 Volt, White, 1710/1280 BTU #adCadet #ad
- 20 gauge junction box with Ground, All Metal and Powder Coated. Contents: includes one 30" Cadet F Series Electric Baseboard Heater in white. Requires A Thermostat. Simple: with universal wiring and pre-punched knockouts, this heater installs in a snap.
Reliable: enjoy long-term durability with a limited lifetime warranty. 25 gauge Steel. Ul listed Heater. Convection: circulate warm air throughout your entire room with convection heat capability. Powerful: with multi-watt capabilities 500/375 Watts and 240/208 Volts, this heater delivers lasting warmth.
|Manufacturer||TV Non-Branded Items #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited warranty.|
3. Cadet Manufacturing #ad
120 Volt, Cadet F Series 72 in. Electric Baseboard Heater Model: 6F1500-1W, White, 1500 Watt, Part: 05536 #adCadet Manufacturing #ad
- Manufactured in China. Manufactured in China. 20 gauge junction box with Ground, All Metal and Powder Coated. Ul listed Heater. 25 gauge Steel.
Stay warm and safe with this 120v72base elec heater. 25 gauge Steel. Requires A Thermostat. Heater transmits heat continuously. Requires A Thermostat. Stay warm and safe with this 120v72base elec heater.
4. Cadet #ad
120/208/240 Volt, 22 Amp, Part: 08734, White, Cadet F Series Double Pole Built-In Baseboard Thermostat Model: BTF2W #adCadet #ad
- Compatible: this thermostat has been made for Cadet F series electric baseboard heaters only sold separately. Use: made with a single pole 2-wire low setting and when turned fully counterclockwise, this thermostat is in low position.
Design: the white color of the thermostat is designed to match your baseboard heater and easily blend in and with its unique and compact design.
Easy to install: our thermostat conveniently mounts to either end of the Cadet baseboard heater, eliminating the need for extra wiring. Range: this thermostat has a temperature range: 45º - 80ºF 7ºC to 27ºC with an easy to use large, adjusting twist dial.
|Part Number||F Series|
5. Cadet #ad
240/208 Volt, Part: 06510, Cadet F Series 60 in. Electric Baseboard Heater Model: 5F1250A, Almond, 1250/937 Watt #adCadet #ad
- Safety feature turns heater off if normal operating temperatures are exceeded. Heater safely hard-wires for 1250 watts at 240 volts or 937 watts at 208 volts.
Quiet operation ideal for bedroom use. Convection heating helps circulate air to heat a space up to 175 square feet. Not a plug-in model. Powder coating provides a smooth finish resistant to corrosion, scratches, fading, and wear.
6. Cadet #ad
5459/3070/2388 BTU, 700/900/1600 Watt, 240/208 Volt, White, Part: 63314, Cadet Register Series Electric Wall Heater Complete Unit Model: RMC162W #adCadet #ad
- Contents: the electric wall heater Complete Unit includes a wall can, register heater, and a white grille in white. Powerful: with multi-watt 700/900/1600 capabilities and 240/208 volts, this wall heater quietly provides heat with powerful air circulation for small to medium-sized rooms.
Safe: the wall heater includes a high-temperature safety shut-off feature to keep family and pets out of harm's way.
Durable: enjoy lasting service with a 5-year limited warranty. Simple: this electric heater is constructed with a heavy-duty steel heating element with one-screw mounting for fast installation into the recessed wall can.
|Manufacturer||CADET MANUFACTURING CO #ad|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty.|
7. Cadet #ad
White, Cadet SoftHeat 83" Electric Hydronic Baseboard Heater Model:EBHN1500W, Part: 13461, 5120/3840 BTU, 240/208V,1125/1500W #adCadet #ad
- Safe: safety feature turns the heater off if normal operating temperatures are exceeded. Low surface temps: lower surface temperature than standard baseboards makes it ideal for homes with kids and pets.
Fast heating: 1500 watt heater at 240 volts or 1125 Watts at 208 Volts creates heat that is great for warming an area up to 200 square feet.
Energy conserving: saves energy by retaining heat to generate residual warmth, even after thermostat sold separately turns off. Circulates environmentally friendly, non-toxic, non-hazardous fluid with no plumbing or refilling required. Perfect for bedrooms: Reduces effects of airborne allergens while providing whisper-quiet operation.
8. Marley #ad
Beige, Qmark HBB2004 Liquid Filled Electric Hydronic Baseboard Heater, 2000 Watt, 240 Volt #adMarley #ad
- Hydronic baseboard heater: the liquid-immersed heating element delivers consistent heat without temperature swings, and holds heat to keep your room warm even after the heater is shut off.
Fanless operation: natural convection moves the heat throughout the room, which means evenly distributed heat with no loud fans or clicking noises.
Perfect size: this unit measures 58 inches long, 2938 inches wide, and 875 inches high. Safety features: this heater is ideal to use safely on flooring, tile or carpet, and its thermal cutoff function prevents overheating. Cleaner heat: using convection heat keeps allergens, dust, and bacteria from blowing around the room.