As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Game Development Group #ad
Wit's End Board Game #adGame Development Group #ad
- In teasers, you solve mind riddles; in oDD-1-OUT, you find which one of the four options does not belong. In sequence, size etc; in wild card, put things in order by year, weight, anything goes.
An award winner! Ages 16 to Adult. More than just trivia, Wit's End is a game of brain teasers and riddles in diverse categories. Includes 1200 questions about popular culture, geography, arts, history, science and more.
2. Game Development Group #ad
Wit's End Junior, Board Game for Kids Ages 8-12 #adGame Development Group #ad
- An award winner! Great for Family Game Night! This game is a parents choice Award Winner and A National Parenting Publications Award pick. Includes 1, 280 questions on 160 dual-sided cards, game spinner, game board, card holders, and pawns.
Dual sided cards provide questions on one side for 8-10 year-olds and 11-12 yrs on the other side. Kids field fun questions from four different categories and test their knowledge.
3. Quickwits #ad
Quickwits Party Card Game -- A Fun and Social Adult Tabletop Game #adQuickwits #ad
- There are some adult themes so you may not want to play with grandma! 20-30 minute rounds. Play responsibly. Fast paced adult party game that is sure to have you and your friends shouting out hilarious answers.
150 high quality cards. Ages 17 and up. Not for the faint of heart, the uptight and those with weak bladders. Quickwits is easy to learn in any state and turns unexpectedly dirty faster than you think. 3 or more players.
4. Game Development Group #ad
The Trivia Challenge Board Game, Matter of FACT #adGame Development Group #ad
- It’s trivia board game with a whole new twist! For 2 or More Players/Teams. A game night classic! Whether you play as individuals or as teams, this makes a great addition to Game Night. Matter of fact - the trivia challenge board game - provides the perfect Trivia Challenge for your friends and family who know a lot - or think they do! Each card has seven questions for you to answer around a common theme: history, science, movies, etc.
The answer tracker shows how well you’re doing during your turn. Questions range from easiest to hardest as you move down the card. The more questions you answer correctly, current affairs, the more spaces you move along the board.
Ages 16 to Adult. All subjects are covered in a variety of fun card formats: from Claim to Fame, All Mixed Up, Before or After, Title Twist, and much more. Stumble too much and you might even have to move backwards! How many of the seven questions will you get right: some, most or all? Will you answer more than your opponents during their turn.
5. Magic The Gathering #ad
Magic 2013, Magic: the Gathering, Wit's End 117 #adMagic The Gathering #ad
- A single individual card from the Magic: the Gathering MTG trading and collectible card game TCG/CCG. This is of Rare rarity. From the magic 2013 M13 set.
6. Sparkworks #ad
3rd Edition, The Princess Bride: Battle of Wits #adSparkworks #ad
- A row of goblets sit in the middle of the table, ready to be filled with either wine or poison. Players each take the role of one character but it is only at the very end of a game that they will drink, one from each goblet.
A battle of wits a princess bride game is an exciting game of bluff and double bluff for between two and ten players.
During the game, they must play their cards, one each turn, either into the top of a goblet adding poison or wine to a goblet or to the bottom of a goblet bidding on the goblet. Who will fall prey to their enemies and who will eliminate themselves? Only the most intelligent will survive! .
7. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Ingenious | Ultimate Family Strategy Game | 1 – 4 Players | Spiel Des Jahres-Nominated | Fun Abstract Tile Laying | Winner Golden Geek Award #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- A parents' Choice silver honor award winner. Game night pick: the ultimate family strategy game, Perfect for game nights! 2004 spiel des Jahres nominee game of the year. 1 to 4 players; 30-45 minute playing time.
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
8. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
Adult Party Game, WHAT DO YOU MEME? Incohearent #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- Get talking: incohearent is the adult party game that will get you talking! Let the laughs begin as you compete to make sense out of gibberish from one of three categories — kinky, party and pop culture. Not intended for children. When the card has been decoded or the translators have elected to pass, and the next person becomes the judge.
Everyone else reads the front of the card aloud. Once the timer runs out or 3 cards have been decoded, but everyone else sees the Incohearent phrase.
More fun: did you know that we have other awesome games? Check out our OG bestseller What Do You Meme plus a ton of fun expansion packs, and several NEW adult + family party games. Trust us. What’s inside: contains 500 cards, instructions.
How to play: a rotating judge flips the timer and holds a card up so that only they can see the answer, the round is over, the judge pulls the next card. Adults only: this game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. Whoever decodes the phrase first wins the card. First player to decode 13 cards wins! Printed on premium playing cards thick with gloss finish, super high tech sand timer, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
9. Hygge Games #ad
...I should have known that! Trivia Game #adHygge Games #ad
- Age: 14+ / players 2+. I should have known that!tm is an addictively entertaining trivia game with over 400 questions about things that you should know.
|Brand||Hygge Games #ad|
|Warranty||Please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product|
10. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
WHAT DO YOU MEME? Over-Rated Adult Party Game #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- Adults only: this game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. Brought to you by the creators of What Do You Meme. More fun: did you know that we have other awesome games? Check out our OG bestseller What Do You Meme plus a ton of fun expansion packs, and tons of NEW adult and family-friendly party games.
Once everyone has played their chosen Review card, the rotating judge awards a point to the funniest one.
Not intended for children. What’s inside: contains 150 “location” cards, 350 “Review” cards plus instructions. Printed on premium playing cards thick with gloss finish, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
The player with the most points at the end of the game takes the crown. How to play: players rotate drawing a location card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest Review card. Trust us. Get ridiculous: over-rated is the game of ridiculous reviews where players compete to match the funniest “Review” card with the “Location” card for each round.