As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
Toy of the Year Finalist, A Fun and Educational Game Developed by Educators for Boys and Girls, ThinkFun Zingo Sight Words Award Winning Early Reading Game for Pre-K to 2nd Grade #adThink Fun #ad
- Award winner - winner of astra best toys for Kids Award and others, and was a 2013 Toy of the Year Finalist. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing right away.
Develops critical skills – perfect for pre-readers and early readers, teaches recognition of essential words Zingo Sight Words is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families! Developed by educators - zingo sight words is a bingo style game that was developed by educators to create a great play and stealth learning experience for Pre-K to 2nd graders and help with reading skills, and it makes a great gift.
Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. Number of Players: 6.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. Learning Resources #ad
Tactile and Auditory Learning, Home School, Phonics Games, Visual, 114 Pieces, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great for home school or classroom learning: home School supplies for ages 5+. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Easy & fun way to learn & play:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
Educational & engaging: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players.
Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade. What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
3. Educational Insights #ad
Homeschool, Ages 6+, 2 Books with 100 Lessons, Educational Insights Hot Dots Getting Ready for 1st Grade Set with Interactive Pen Included #adEducational Insights #ad
- Pen requires 2 AAA batteries not included. At home learning & homeschool activity: includes 100 lessons 50 math and 50 reading in 2 spiral-bound books and the Talking Hot Dots pen.
Press the pen to an answer dot—it offers visual and auditory affirmation for correct responses, and gentle redirection for incorrect responses. Encourages self-paced independent learning.
Give your kids the jump-start they need to prep for school success with this fun, word families, vowels, interactive Hot Dots set and the Talking Hot Dots pen! Provides your child with 100 richly illustrated math and reading lessons that cover addition, subtraction, money, and more!. Helps develop critical skills and provides confidence-building feedback.
4. Key Education #ad
& 2ND Grade & Ell, 1st, Carson Dellosa – Sentence Building Literacy Resource with 86 Cards for Language Arts For K #adKey Education #ad
- Parents and teachers tailor activities to different learning levels. Game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions. Includes grammatically color-coded interlocking cards 55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards.
Hands on learning resource covers parts of speech, punctuation, capital letters, and building sentences language skills. Supports ncte and NAEYC standards.
5. hand2mind #ad
Reading Puzzle For Kids, Reading Game For First Grade, hand2mind VersaTiles Reading Practice Take Along Grade 1 Reading Workbook, Kids Homeschool Supplies, Independent Activities #adhand2mind #ad
- Solve: each page in the book provides a new topic that children can explore, practice, and self-check with the VersaTiles answer case. The puzzle format makes learning fun! Portable with easy storage: ideal for daily practice, learning resource centers, and time away from school.
For over 50 years, hand2mind has encouraged hands-on learning and discovery, driving deeper understanding and helping students unlock their full potential. The take-along literacy practice engages children in independent work and enrichment.
Hands-on learning: the grade 1 workbook cover topics on one- and two-syllable words, pronouns, prepositions, phonemic awareness. Works with all versatiles products, and additional books can be purchased to continue the practice.
At home learning activity: Great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom. This pack helps parents reinforce literacy at home through hands-on learning. Learning tool for age 5+. Student tested, teacher approved: we love VersaTile's versatility. Includes 1 versatile answer case, differentiating instruction, activity stations, 64 pages Versatile literacy practice book grade 1 and storage bag with a handle.
6. WhizBuilders #ad
Flash Cards Matching Sight Words Alphabet & Math Board Games Toys for Toddlers & Kids – ABC Educational Learning Montessori STEM Homeschool Kindergarten Preschool Activities Ages 3 4 5-7 8 Year Old #adWhizBuilders #ad
- Our preschool flashcards can be used to make spelling or word games, sentence games, card matching games or any educational games to make learning fun and simple. It’s ideal to play at home, in schools and nurseries, on picnics, when traveling and more so your child can learn and have fun!.
Thoughtfully designed: the kindergarten flash cards board games set are designed to be large enough to prevent any accidental swallowing. Make learning simpler: each pack comes with 90 kids flash cards with images to help them learn visually what each word stands for.
Safe to use & versatile: we made our spelling matching game flash card learning toys to handle daily play which is why we use durable materials without using any BPA or harsh chemicals. It comes with 1 tray, 39 Letter and Number Tiles, and 90 learning cards. Engaging & educational fun: by letting your child spell words and match them with the right pictures, hand-eye coordination, critical thinking, our memory games for kids 3 and up help develop your child’s memory skills, word recognition, focus and more.
Encourage early learners: our toddler flash cards game set is carefully designed to encourage your little one to start learning from an early age while providing tons of fun. They provide just the right fit for growing hands making them perfect for preschoolers, kindergarteners, toddlers and more.
7. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL422 Phonics Board Games, Multicolor #adJunior Learning #ad
- The boards are double sided and use colorful pictures to help engage the children and provide them with inspiration. Encourages children to correctly construct words by sounding out the different parts of the word.
Each set of board games comes with an answer sheet so the children can check if they are correct. The board games involve the use of a spinner which helps the player to construct the words and determines their movement around the board. Can be played with 2 to 6 players either at home or in the classroom.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Slam Ships Sight Words Game, Homeschool, Ages 5+, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Visual #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ships help collect the cards: slam your ships and collect sight word cards during learning games for up to 4 players! Playing increases vocabulary & word recognition: Learn vocabulary and word recognition skills every time you slam! Games that grow with you: grows with you—110 double-sided sight word cards come in 5 vocabulary levels! Educational toys: Homeschool supplies for ages 5+.
Develop sight word skills: Build new sight word skills with this out-of-this-world sight words game.
9. Educational Insights #ad
114 Double-Sided Pieces and Storage Container, Educational Insights Sentence Building Dominoes, Ages 6 and Up #adEducational Insights #ad
- Grades 1+. Visual and tactile learning for sentence building practice! Includes 114 double-sided, color-coded dominoes 228 words and punctuation marks.
Packed in a sturdy, crystal-clear storage container. Features nouns, conjunctions, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, prepositions, adverbs, and punctuation marks.
10. Bananagrams #ad
Bananagrams My First Multi-Award Winning Kids Spelling Game #adBananagrams #ad
- Ages 4+, 1-4 players. Letter combos: also included in this kids game are combo-letter word building tiles, which are the first step in word creation.
For young readers: the perfect word game for the pre-reader and early learner, My First BANANAGRAMS utilizes lowercase letters that help children grow a love for word games and wordplay. Follows reading curriculum: My First Bananagrams aligns with school reading curriculums, prepare your little ones for learning.
Mini games: my first bananagrams creates a step-by-step play-progression towards ultimately learning how to play a full game of BANANAGRAMS. Fun for everyone: most importantly, My First Bananagrams is fun for the family.
|Manufacturer||Bananagrams, Inc. #ad|