As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- The longer the routes, the more points they earn. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points.
Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players.
Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America.
Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
2. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
You will never have to play the same game twice. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items.
Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
The average playtime is 60 minutes. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
3. Plan B Games #ad
45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games, Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30 #adPlan B Games #ad
- Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics.
The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much! Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards.
Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points.
4. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures.
A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. The average playtime is 45 minutes. Note: expansions require Pandemic Base Game to play. Looking for new gameplay and adventures? the pandemic game line now includes multiple expansions and stand-alone titles.
Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks.
Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics. Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players. Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late.
5. North Star Games #ad
North Star Games Evolution Board Game | Every Game Becomes a Different Adventure! #adNorth Star Games #ad
- So thematic, evolution is used to teach evolutionary biology in classrooms world-wide. Over 12, 000 different Species: Every game becomes a different adventure. Adapt your species: food is scarce and predators roam. Vivid artwork: created by world renown nature artist Catherine Hamilton.
For ages 12+: each game lasts about 60 minutes. Award-winning: evolution is the multi-award winning stand-alone game packed with a surprising amount of variety for a game with simple rules. Featured in the world's leading scientific journal ‘Nature’. Ideal for your game night! .
|Brand||North Star Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||North Star Games #ad|
6. Repos Production #ad
7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME, New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production #adRepos Production #ad
- Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals. The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end.
High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count. Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy.
Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts.
Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play. The winner is the player with the most points. How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
7. Indie Boards and Cards #ad
Multicolor 6005SG, Indie Boards and Cards Terraforming Mars Board Game #adIndie Boards and Cards #ad
- Over 200 different projects to complete. Compete for different milestones and awards worth many VPS. 1 to 5 players ages 12 and up.
8. Starling Games #ad
Everdell Standard Edition #adStarling Games #ad
- Simple to learn gameplay with satisfying depth. 2nd edition offers the upgraded twig resource tokens and a few minor updates to the rule book. Everdell is a streamlined worker placement game that features a detailed world realized through stunning artwork.
Eye-catching table presence: round board and three-dimensional tree. Dynamic tableau building and worker placement. Utilizing a tableau-building mechanic, players will work to build a city of critters and constructions.
|Brand||Starling Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Starling Games #ad|
9. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride First Journey Board Game | Board Game for Kids | Family Board Game | Train Game | Ages 6+ | For 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 15-30 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- The average playtime is 15-30 minutes. How to win this game: in first journey, the game ends when one player completes six tickets, claiming the Golden Ticket as their prize.
Fast and easy to learn: with a brand-new map and simplified rules, First Journey is the perfect way to introduce young players to the game of cross-country travel. Climb aboard, travelers—your incredible First Journey awaits! Number of players and average playtime: This kid and family board game can be played with 2 to 4 players.
Strategy game: first journey offers unique rules designed for a younger audience that retain the strategy, charm, and fun of the original Ticket to Ride. The whole family will enjoy claiming routes and completing Tickets! Fun adventure game: first Journey is the perfect way to introduce young players to the game of cross-country travel.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder #ad|
10. RACCOON TYCOON #ad
Raccoon Tycoon Standard Edition, Forbidden Games, Board Game #adRACCOON TYCOON #ad
- Try to produce the most valuable commodities in an ever-changing market. The perfect gateway game for families, friends and gamers. Multiple-award winning board game of commodities, auctions and set collection.
2 to 5 players, ages 8 and up, 60 to 90 minutes. Game mechanics: commodity, Set Collection, Auction, Engine-Building.