As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HABA #ad
First Orchard Cooperative Board Game for 2 Year Olds Made in Germany, HABA My Very First Games #adHABA #ad
- The perfect first board game for 1-4 players ages 2 years and up. If the players harvest all the fruit before the raven reaches the orchard, they win together! If the raven gets there first, they lose together.
These classic toddler games have been enjoyed by families for over 30 years. Quality components of these kids games include: 16 large wooden fruit pieces 4 green apples, chunky color die, 4 yellow pears, 5 path cards, wood raven, 4 red apples, 4 blue plums, and 4 trees.
Repetitive play helps teach winning and losing and nurtures little gamers.
These cooperative board games allow players to work together as a team to roll the dice and pick the matching fruit from the orchard before the raven makes it down the path to steal it all. Develop social skills such as taking turns and following directions while reinforcing color recognition, quantities and counting by ones with these best-selling preschool games.
2. HABA #ad
HABA Orchard Game, A Classic Cooperative Introduction to Board Games for Ages 3 and Up Made in Germany #adHABA #ad
- A simple beginner game for 1 - 8 players ages 3 to 6. Contents: 10 apples, 10 pairs of cherries, 1 raven jigsaw 9 pieces, 10 plums, 4 baskets, 10 pears, 1 color die with symbols, 1 game board.
More than 2. 5 million copies sold. Toys best classic toys Award Winner! The four fruit-trees are full of fruit. This classic game celebrates it's 30th birthday in 2016. If the players succeed in gathering all the fruit before the raven jigsaw in the middle is finished, they all win the game! If the raven jigsaw is complete before all the fruit has been picked, the children lose together to the quick raven.
The children try to pick the fruit from the trees before the raven can steal them. The apples, pears, cherries and plums are ripe and have to be picked quickly, because the crafty raven is eager to pinch some tidbits. Dr.
3. HABA #ad
HABA My Very First Games Construction Site Cooperative Game #adHABA #ad
- Made in germany for ages 2 and up, the wooden pieces are made from sustainably grown beechwoods. Haba my very first games are designed for the youngest game players to teach them basic game play including following rules, taking turns, and basic game play skills.
This fun cooperative game has kids working together at the construction site to build a house. All mvfg are designed for ages 2 and up and include both Game Play and Free Play.
The game includes a fascinating story to be read aloud before and during play to help kids grasp the idea of what they are building. The cardboard pieces are a hardstock cardboard that won't easily bend or tear.
The dump truck used in the game is compatible with the HABA Kullerbu Track & Vehicle system and adds another element of both fun and free play to the game. The players flip over hardstock cardboard chips to determine what pieces to move next and use the Kullerbu-compatible truck to move the pieces to the building site.
4. HABA #ad
HABA 305474 My Very First Games – Nibble Munch Crunch, Ages 2 + Made in Germany #adHABA #ad
- Model number: 305474. Two games in one. Includes five large, easy-to-grab wooden pieces. Adorable pets, without the mess.
|Warranty||2 years guarantee|
5. HABA #ad
HABA My Very First Games, Ages 2+, Off to Bed! The Game That Makes Toddler Bedtime Routines Fun #adHABA #ad
- Can you collect all the things that the animal friends need to go to bed? Their beds, blankets, pillows, and favorite toys are all in a jumble.
Part of our my very first games series, off to bed is perfect for exploring and talking with your toddler about bedtime! Play prompts in the rulebook will help guide you through exploring the game and its materials, so you can build your toddler's vocabulary and teach through play.
Help sort them out! With high quality wooden pieces and thick sturdy cardboard, Off to Bed can withstand countless pre-bedtime gaming sessions with your littlest gamer. With rules for three ways to play, you can have the game experience that makes sense for your toddler's skill level.
6. HABA #ad
Counting and Color Recognition, HABA Orchard Maze Magnetic Game Fosters Fine Motor Skills #adHABA #ad
- This stem toy helps to develop fine motor dexterity, visual spatial skills, counting and color-learning with one fun activity. Magnetic wand tethered to game-board by string - Features storage slot on side of board.
Board measures 8. 5" x 8. 5". Suitable for Ages 2 and up. There is one baby raven to match to the black ball, 2 yellow pears, 3 blue plums, 4 red apples and 1 green apple.
The object of this fun travel game is to help the colored balls find their way home to their matching color fruit on the tree. Children are sharpening their counting skills as they play. Watch out! one of the branches has a blockage! Children use critical thinking skills as they figure out how to move around it and use the wand to navigate the orchard.
7. HABA #ad
HABA On The Farm Threading Game with 10 Chunky Wooden Lacing Figures & 4 Templates Made in Germany #adHABA #ad
- Caringly designed wooden figures are sized perfectly for little hands and recommended for ages 18 Months and up. Contents include: 2 threads with stable, 1 cloverleaf, 1 milk churn, 1 horse, 1 horseshoe, 1 foal, 1 cow, 1 flower, 1 calf, 4 templates and 1 little tactile bag.
Independent threading or following the template? Little threading experts can choose! Bonus! if there are two players, they can play an exciting tactile game and take turns to pull the play figures out of the tactile bag.
Treated with multiple layers of a non-toxic, water based stain. This heirloom quality toy is made of solid beech wood from sustainable forestry in Germany. Cow measures 2. 5".
8. HABA #ad
HABA Dragon's Breath, an Exciting Collecting Game for 2-4 Players Ages 5+, 2018 Kinderspiel des Jahres Children's Game of The Year Winner #adHABA #ad
- Once they have all picked the dad will pick up the top most ring, allowing some gems to fall off the tower to be collected by the young ones. A daughter-father team, a classic mechanism and intriguing material to a game adventure that captivates children time and again.
Made in Germany. This will continue until all the rings are gone and then whoever has the most gems is the winner. 2018 best kids game according to the kinderspiel des jahres jury, the authors Lena and Gunter Burkhardt combine a child-friendly story, is Dragons Breath, also known as Funkelschatz.
Each round the young dragons will pick a gem color that they think will come out of the ice when the dad melts it. After all the gems that fell have been collected, the young dragons pick again what color they will collect and the next ring comes off.
There is also some holes in the board that if a gem falls in there, it goes to the dad and he may win. Four young dragons and one dragon dad, try to get the most gems out of a ice column filled with them. Contents include: 1 dragon dad, 5 sparkling stone tiles, 1 ice floe tile, 90 sparkling stones 18 in each of 5 colors, 1 game board, 4 dragon children, 1 box base with 4 dividers, 9 ice rings, 1 set of instructions. Includes 3 game variations and plays in about 15 minutes.
9. HABA #ad
HABA My Very First Games, Animal Upon Animal Junior Made in Germany #adHABA #ad
- Contents: 8 animals, 8 sun tiles with animals on the back, 2 shoreline tiles, 1 blue waterhole, 1 green meadow, 1 die, 1 rulebook. Both dice games introduce your child to playing by the rules, while the cooperative game both promotes a feeling of togetherness for the children and also lets them share experiences.
Your child can stack the animals in one or more towers in free play, or experiment with role play using the animal figures.
Toddlers will develop various skills and abilities while playing Animal Upon Animal Junior, including fine motor skills, precise observation, hand-eye coordination, and even an early grasp of physics. Three wobbly animal stacking games for 1 to 4 children ages 2 and up. Plays in about 10 minutes.
10. HABA #ad
HABA My Very First Games, Here Fishy Fishy! Magnetic Fishing Game Made in Germany #adHABA #ad
- Contents include: 1 rod with worm, 6 sea dwellers, 1 sea bottom part of the box, 4 collecting boards with five toys to pop out and 1 die with symbols. The game with rules acquaints children with first game rules and how to apply them.
In free play children experiment with the fishing rod, the sea and all the sea dwellers, bringing them to life in the most imaginative way. Playing time 5-10 minutes. Fishing with the rod fosters hand-eye coordination in particular and strengthens concentration skills. A fishing game for 1-4 children, age 2+.