As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shady Pets #ad
Card Games for Adults, Family-Friendly Party Games, Teens & Kids, Shady Pets Card Game #adShady Pets #ad
- The perfect gift for adults, scoresheets, card holders, snazzy box, teens and kids! Takes 5 minutes to learn, is for 2-5 players ages 7+ and includes 84 cards, 15-20 minutes to play, instructions.
Recently ranked #1 on amazon's Hot New Releases! 2020 Shady pets is like clue and uno except you have to deal with flying octopuses and naked turtles! A highly strategic card game that requires you to play in a most shady way as you strive to correctly guess the identity of the mystery pets.
You have to steal, show, stop other players, expose, take, sneak peek, ambush, grab and even throw an occasional octopus at an opponent on your way to victory. As players take turns, just like you, the game gets more intense because, yet who is going play the best game, everyone is getting closer to solving the mystery pets, collect the most points and win the game? .
|Brand||Shady Pets #ad|
|Manufacturer||Firestorm Labs #ad|
2. Lightning Reaction #ad
Shocking Game, Lightning Reaction Reloaded #adLightning Reaction #ad
- Press the button in the center, watch the red light blink and listen to the suspenseful music play. Lightning reaction Reloaded guarantees hours of fun and laughs as you and your friends get zapped. Press the trigger button as quickly as possible.
How it works: each player grabs a handle from the base. Intended use: lightning reaction reloaded is an electric shock game for teens and adults. Party fun: add some zap to your next party or play shocking pranks on your friends with Lightning Reaction Reloaded.
Wait for it…. When the red light turns green GO. Objective: to have the quickest draw and best timing of your opponents.
It is not intended for use for children under 14 years of age. Features: lightning reaction reloaded has a variable shock control – Low, Medium and High. Be the last to react and get the electric shock. How much electric shock can you take…very little or electrifying. Requires 3 aaa batteries – NOT INCLUDED. Bust out this shocking game for an electrifying good time.
3. Gamewright #ad
Standard, Multi-colored, Model Number: 418, Gamewright Outfoxed! A Cooperative Whodunit Board Game for Kids 5+ #adGamewright #ad
- Ages 5 and up. Contains rules of play and in Spanish. 2 to 4 players. A cooperative whodunit game. Playing time: 20 -30 minutes.
4. Fat Brain Toys #ad
Fat Brain Toys I Got This! Game #adFat Brain Toys #ad
- Match confidence with competence by guessing how many points you'll win before trying each challenge; players win points if successful, lose points if they fail; play "I Got This" cards to double points, "Do Over" cards once per game to try again.
Game of proving your skills through a variety of tricky challenges; fun and silly challenges incorporate ping pong balls, buttons, a rubber ring, measuring tape. Great for ages 8+; strong and simple components designed for safe, family-friendly gameplay; tricks designed to challenge skills without compromising safety.
Encourages gross motor skills, coordination, critical thinking; teaches balance between risk and reward; a brilliant self-learning experience. Includes score pad, i got this die, 4 buttons, 12 do over cards, 12 i got this cards, 100 challenge cards, rubber ring, 4 ping pong balls, 10-foot measuring tape; made in China.
5. Incarnate Games, Inc. #ad
The Ultimate Music Card Game, Fun Family-Friendly Party Game, Sing for Your Supper, Party Games for Adults & Teens #adIncarnate Games, Inc. #ad
- The lyrics are scrambled so you must figure out what song the card is hinting at using clues like the genre and the decade, then you have to sing the actual song to the other players who try to guess the correct title.
The ultimate music party Game! A family friendly, intergenerational game for 2+ players. If they do, you get to complete a dish for your supper. The player or team to complete a 4 course meal first wins! 120 song cards, 84 supper cards, 5 quick reference Cards, 1 Rulebook, 1 Cue Key and box 4 x 4 x 3 inches.
Sing for your supper is a card game for people who love hit music or food or both. Great for parties, get togethers, holidays, family night, birthdays, game night, or anywhere people can be found!. Draw hit song cards from 5 genres spanning 6 decades.
6. University Games #ad
University Games Dumb Criminals Board Game, Perfect for Game Night, The Hilarious Party Game of True or False for 2 to 4 Players Ages 12 and Up #adUniversity Games #ad
- Be the first "boss" to make out with $50k in cold, hard cash to win. Read ridiculous stories and guess if they actually happened.
The perfect game for family game nights, parties or gatherings. Stories so outlandish, you'll swear they're all made up! Don't be fooled, truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.
7. Human Nature Games, LLC #ad
A Board Game About Life Adult Party Game, Hobbes #adHuman Nature Games, LLC #ad
- There are many party games out there, but you will likely find this board game to be much different. Laugh. Hobbes plays best with a large, mixed group of friends and family who are familiar with one another's foibles, habitual behavior and past history.
The objective of the game is to end up with the most remaining points after being slowly and methodically reduced by life's joys. Attack. Hobbes is a party game for adults with a sense of humor about life. You and your friends and family will share laughter, either at your expense or others' at the table.
In this game you can attack your opponents by sticking them with point losses in an effort to maintain the highest score to win. The game contains classic words of wisdom for you and other players to pause and reflect on, the game creator believes, you should have a philosophical perspective on life, and hopefully calm your troubled souls.
This is a game about not "of" life - random things that typically occur during different stages of your life and in today's society in general. Ultimately, articulated by some of the greatest thinkers the world has ever known, to lift you above your embattled existence. Reflect.
8. Czech Games #ad
The Two Player Word Deduction Game, Czech Games Codenames: Pictures & Codenames: Duet #adCzech Games #ad
- Product 2: 400 all new words compatible with original codenames. Product 2: variable difficulty to challenge even the greatest spies. Product 1: theme: Spies, agents, revealing secret identities.
Product 1: mechanics: Words Association, deduction, team play. Product 2: New cooperative gameplay. Product 2: campaign mode to record your progress. Product 1: 2 to 8 or more players, ages 14 and up.
9. Hygge Games #ad
Hygge Games Who in The Room? Party Gamef & ...I Should Have Known That! Trivia Game #adHygge Games #ad
- Product 2: country of origin : Poland. Product 2: age: 14+ / Players 2+. Product 1: package Weight : 0272 kilograms. Product 2: package dimensions : 6" L x 6" W x 2" H. Product 1: age 17+/ players 4+. Product 1: this game has more than 300 laugh-out-loud, unexpected, and personal questions that all start with the phrase who in the room? .
Product 1: package dimensions: 4. 572 l x 14. 732h x14. 224wcentimeters. Product 2:. I should have known that!tm is an addictively entertaining trivia game with over 400 questions about things that you should know.
10. Most Unbearable #ad
Card Games for Adults, Safe for Kids, Teens, Most Unbearable Card Game, The Party Game of Two Choices: Bad vs. Awful #adMost Unbearable #ad
- The other players then guess what they think the reader chose. Because everyone needs rules. Awful. 5 of these cards are blank scenario cards so you can create your own custom bear-y bad situations. Great for parties: most unbearable is easy to learn, safe for kids and adults and bears we say!, and is perfect for get-togethers, small or large.
Get it right and score a point! who will be the most unbearable winner: After three rounds, the player or bear with the most points wins the game! What’s in the bear cave box: 242 cards.
Most unbearable is the party card game of two choices: BAD vs. 24 of these cards are number cards 1, 2 used to guess with.
Created for adults and teens. How to play: each round, one player reads out loud a scenario card with two horrendous situations. 12 of these cards are the one-time use Honeypot Card for those who choose to take a little gamble. 1 of these cards is the rule card. 200 of these cards are scenario cards with two grizzly scenarios on each one. Safe for kids and maybe bears. They then secretly decide which would be their worst.