As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Brybelly #ad
Teaching Empathy Activities, Toddlers & Special Needs Children, Coping & Social Skills, Emotional Intelligence Flashcard Game, 50 Scenario Cards, 50 Reaction Faces, Brybelly Feelings in a Flash #adBrybelly #ad
- Emotional intelligence builds confidence: In order to build confidence and empathy later in life, teach your child to identify and express their feelings at a young age.
Perfect for classrooms & counselors: Help students access their feelings and practice vital communication skills. Learn to cope: each emotion face card features a list of practical coping suggestions to guide positive behavior and decision-making skills.
Let's talk about feelings: includes 50 richly illustrated, open-ended family and school scenario cards and an array of 50 emotions. So many ways to play: 50 vibrant poker-size cards encourage creative thinking and expression, suited for conversation or a fun, family-friendly game.
2. Creativity for Kids #ad
Creativity for Kids Grow 'N Glow Terrarium Kit for Kids, Science Activities for Kids Packaging May Vary #adCreativity for Kids #ad
- Just add water for a unique science experience! science kits for kids - includes everything a young botanist needs for two plant life cycles! Science kit features: plastic mason-style jar, potting mix vermiculite, organic chia and wheat grass seeds, glow-in-the-dark forest figurines and more!.
Your terrarium will begin to grow in as little as 3-4 days. This garden kit for kids features non-toxic arts and craft supplies and is recommended for ages 6+. Great gifts for kids - since 1976, creativity for kids has proudly made fun and creative experiences today to nurture children's confidence for life.
All seeds are from and packaged in the USA. Watch it glow - watch your terrarium glow and grow! add dimension to your DIY terrarium with translucent glow-in-the-dark star and constellation stickers that will light up your mini garden at night! Activities for kids - the perfect steam activity that mixes science and art.
Grow your own terrarium - explore the wonder of nature and science with the Grow 'N Glow Terrarium Kit! This indoor activity for kids allows you to craft, plant, water and grow your own mini ecosystem. Create your own terrarium while learning responsibility and nurturing.
|Brand||Creativity for Kids #ad|
|Manufacturer||Faber Castell #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects.|
3. Mind Brain Emotion #ad
52 Essential Coping Skills, for Mastering Emotions and Stress to Build Resilience and Well-Being, Created by Harvard Educator #adMind Brain Emotion #ad
- Adaptive coping skills for dealing with daily and major challenges in life. Includes online coping assessment and daily emotional journal! take the online assessments to customize your coping strategies.
Highly relevant for coping with COVID-19. Evidence-based self care therapy tool: 50+ proven exercises to address negative emotions such as anger, disappointment, jealousy, shame, and low self-esteem. For teens, college students, adults.
Help to identify personal triggers and learn how to respond. Powerful strategies to help you be happier, calmer, and stronger in life. Build emotional resilience and life well-being. Build the essential skills and habits that last a lifetime! This is the Level 3 Deck in the series of AWARD-WINNING 52 Essential Cards Collection. Overcome anxieties. Developed by harvard researcher to reduce stress.
4. Melissa & Doug #ad
Melissa & Doug My First Daily Magnetic Calendar #adMelissa & Doug #ad
- Great gift for kids 3 to 7: this magnetic daily calendar is an exceptional gift for kids ages 3 to 7 years; Add the Melissa & Doug Magnetic Responsibility Chart to round out the hands on learning experience. Daily magnetic calendar: the melissa & doug my magnetic daily calendar displays the day of the week, date, weather, emotions, months, holidays, days of the week, and special events; comes with 80 magnets, which include years, and more.
Two fabric hinged dry erase boards: this kids’ daily calendar comes with a pair of fabric hinged dry erase boards, 1 featuring the calendar template, and 1 that is blank and can be used for magnet storage.
100 percent happiness guarantee: we design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts; if your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right; our phone number is on every product.
Encourages communication: our melissa & doug daily calendar encourages children to communicate with family members and friends, as their anticipation of upcoming events and special occasions is displayed on the calendar. The gold standard in childhood play: for more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that nbc news called “the gold standard in early childhood play. ”.
|Brand||Melissa & Doug #ad|
|Manufacturer||Melissa & Doug #ad|
5. Therapy U #ad
Social Skills Games and Therapy Games, Fear and Joy, Sadness, A Feelings Game for Kids That Develops Emotion Regulation and Explores Anger, Breaking Barriers Down #adTherapy U #ad
- Interactive emotions game: Explore a total of 208 questions on the topics of anger, sadness, fear, and joy. Exciting cbt game for everyone: Used by school counselors, teachers, therapists, and in small group settings.
Made by the creators of “you know”: breaking Barriers Down is a therapy game developed by THERAPY U to address social skills.
Family therapy game: get to know your child on a deeper level through high-comfort gameplay that promotes discussion on their emotions. Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for building rapport and starting meaningful conversations that encourage players to reflect on their positive and negative emotions.
6. S.T.O.R.M. #ad
Social Emotional Games NoWaries S.T.O.R.M. | Best Educational Learning Resources for Kids & Adults | Emotional Awareness, Control, & Vocabulary | Fun for School & Therapy | Pack of 110 Playing Cards #adS.T.O.R.M. #ad
- Therapists can use it to help patients in coping with intense emotions. Teens and adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game in groups of two or more. Suitable for kids & adults - this socio-emotional card set is ideal for kids 5 years old and above.
If you have questions or need guidance, you can download a copy of game instructions from our website. Build knowledge of feelings - more than learning new words, you also learn to understand a variety of emotions.
This game is beneficial in helping you acquire and apply social emotional skills. The winning move is to use words of emotions in sentences after getting the card with the highest value.
Simple & easy to play - if you have played war before, playing this should be easy. Great home, school, friends, or counseling activity - nowaries is a cool game to play with family, and classmates. Fast-paced exciting game - this set is based on the classic card game called War.
7. MindPanda #ad
MindPanda SnapHappy 2 in 1 Therapy Card Game for Kids, Teach Mindfulness & Emotional Awareness, Connect Deeper, Meaningful Conversation Starters, Hilariously Funny Family Game #adMindPanda #ad
- Ages 4-12 1-8 players. The most engaging game ive played with my family" - SnapHappy helps you to have conversations with your family that you normally wouldn’t have, helping to better understand your loved ones and helping them to achieve greater emotional awareness at a young age.
Prompting you to have meaningful conversations, talk about feelings and laugh till your eyes water. Hilariously funny & educational -don't just sit there - get ready to show off your best dance moves - Pull some scary faces - and connect with your kids as you help them talk about their thoughts and feelings and build emotional resilience.
Connect deeper - snaphappy is designed by professionals to help you connect on a deeper level with the ones closest to you. Helps build social skills and emotional awareness from a young age.
2 games in 1 - "new to amazon" mindpanda have reinvented the classic games of memory Match and SNAP. How it works - when a card is won you will be tasked with 3 different prompts to help you discuss that emotion and what it means to each player - spark some laughter - and help you to better understand and deal with them as they come up in everyday life. Dive into some fun and exciting quality time with the whole family while learning how to better understand those feelings and emotions.
8. Therapy U #ad
A Fun Game That Opens Communication and Encourages Meaningful Conversations to Establish Relationships, You Know Social Skills Games and Therapy Games #adTherapy U #ad
- Ice breaker + relationship builder: Encourages players to get to know each other better, all while building confidence and focusing on the positive.
Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for rapport-building and starting meaningful conversation that encourage players to reflect on their existing strengths and weaknesses.
Made in the usa - you know: for 2-6 players, ages 7+, Includes 2 decks of playing cards 108 cards total. Promotes positivity: Thought provoking questions that reinforce a positive self image. Used by many teachers, school counselors, therapists, and small group settings. Fun cbt game for everyone: great for family game night.
|Brand||Therapy U #ad|
|Manufacturer||Therapy U #ad|
9. Imagine #ad
Teachers and Therapists., Focus and Relaxation. Great for Parents, Meditation Cards for Kids, a Mindfulness kit of XL Cards with Calming Guided Meditations for Empowerment #adImagine #ad
- Children's mental health professionals can also use these cards to create a calm and empowering environment when looking for therapeutic games telehealth activities, anxiety tools, adhd tools or adhd games for kids, DBT cards, therapy games for teens, CBT game, social emotional games, group therapy activities, therapy cards, board games for kids, therapy games for kids, play therapy toys, therapy game.
Premium quality meditation kit and mindfulness game for kids providing a FUN and RELAXING activity for kids to practice meditation and connect to feelings of inner peace.
A meaningful gift for kids: meditation cards offering a joyful KIDS ACTIVITY for one or more kids, at home, on the go or in a group activity. Can also be used as part of your counseling games, SCHOOL COUNSELORS or SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST. Highly recommended as a relaxing parent-child bonding activity.
A great addition to your classroom games, school counselor supplies and your counseling office décor. An engaging, social skills games. A therapy game, mindfulness for therapists. Also prefect as a therapists gifts. Imagine meditation cards for kids offer 26 huge mindfulness cards for kids with content-rich scripts and vibrant illustrations of Guided Imagery meditations for kids, a Mindfulness breathing exercise to practice before any meditation, and 2 DIY cards for kids to create their own meditations.
10. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Actions, CBT 123: The Hilariously Fun Game That Empowers Kids and Teens to Take Charge of Their Thoughts, and Emotions, Updated Version #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- New updated version 2. 0! you asked for it, we made it: now with 80% more cards for more diverse gameplay. A game can be played in 15-20 minutes.
For 2-4 players, ages 7-16. Easy to play: cbt 123 is extremely easy to learn and put into practice. Helps teach cbt: cbt 123 uses cognitive Behavioral Therapy to teach kids how their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are connected.
Includes a link for a free downloadable worksheet to expand its therapeutic value. Great for school counselors, therapists, and other professionals who work with children on anxiety, anger, depression, and coping skills. Exciting gameplay: players work to pick up sets of 1, and 3 cards, 2, acting out the fun situations on the sets.