As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Modiphius Entertainment #ad
MUH001, Modiphius Entertainment Agatha Christie: Death On The Cards #adModiphius Entertainment #ad
- Features all of the major characters from her works such as hercule poirot and miss Marple. A murder mystery card game for the whole family. Easy to learn, quick & fun to play in 20-40 minutes.
Designed to appeal to the huge audience for thrillers, true crime, murder fiction, and the works of Agatha Christie. A social deduction game which can be played by 2-6 players.
|Brand||Modiphius Entertainment #ad|
2. Hunt A Killer #ad
Agatha Christie’s The Mystery at Hunter’s Lodge, Game Night, Find The Killer, Hunt A Killer, Immersive Murder Mystery Game, Examine Evidence, Solve Puzzles, Date Night #adHunt A Killer #ad
- Ages 14+, 4+ hours playing time. For 1+ players. From hunt a killer, the creators of the world’s #1 murder mystery subscription and Death At The Divebar, comes another thrilling investigation. Solve hunt a killer’s new take on Agatha Christie’s classic short story.
They’ve taken all of their expertise and created an immersive investigation that can be played in one sitting. Work with arthur hastings to sort through the evidence and find clues to catch the murderer. Hunt a killer has shipped over 4 million games to murder mystery fans all over the world.
|Brand||Hunt A Killer #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hunt a Killer #ad|
3. Laurence King #ad
Laurence King Agatha Christie Bingo #adLaurence King #ad
- Play and learn: this bingo game comes with a leaflet packed with Agatha Christie trivia. Travel down the Nile, Miss Marple and other famous characters.
Follow the trail of murder, on the orient express and into the drawing rooms of quaint English country cottages hot on the heels of Poirot, blackmail and mystery set by the Queen of Crime. Comes with bingo board measuring 428x498mm 16.
85x19. 6 ins when laid out, 64 chips, 12-game boards, keepsake cloth bag to store chips and 16-page booklet. Learn about poirot's toughest cases, bingo players, 200 counters, and everyone in between! Screen free fun for up to 8 players, Agatha Christie's medicine cabinet and more! Great gift for dedicated crime fans, recommended for ages 6+.
|Brand||Laurence King #ad|
|Manufacturer||Laurence King #ad|
4. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Solid game boards with foil inlay. Beautiful wooden components.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max Temkin #ad|
5. Ransom Notes #ad
The Ridiculous Word Magnet Party Game, Ransom Notes #adRansom Notes #ad
- For 3-6 players, but equally hilarious when larger groups team up together. Meet ransom notes, the game of hilariously terrible sentences! Players use word magnets to respond to outlandish prompts like “Tell someone you’ve clogged their toilet at a party” with just their limited pool of words.
Includes: 840 high quality word magnets, 6 metal submission cards, 250 prompt cards, and instructions.
A funny party game gift for adult game night, family game nights, bachelorette parties. Learn to play in under one minute, and even the shyest players will be creating laugh-out-loud word magnet responses right away. With 250 absurd prompt cards and a new pool of words every time, this party game has infinite hilarious combinations and feels fresh every time you play. 30-90 min play time.
6. Pressman #ad
A Collaborative Card Game of Death and Deduction Packaging May Vary by Pressman, for Ages 14 and up, There's Been A Murder #adPressman #ad
- Work together as detectives to bring the Murderer to justice! Easy-to learn social deduction game that’s different each time you play it. Don’t let the murderer escape or everyone loses! Recommended for 3-8 players, ages 14 and up.
Players use the unique effects of their cards to discover and communicate who they think is holding the Murderer card.
7. Hunt A Killer #ad
Death at The Dive Bar, Age 14+, for Date Night or with Family & Friends as Detectives, Immersive Murder Mystery Game, Hunt A Killer, Take on The Unsolved Case as an Independent Challenge #adHunt A Killer #ad
- They’ve taken all of their expertise and created an immersive investigation that can be played in 1 sitting. 45-60 minute playing time.
Ages 14 plus. Decode ciphers, piece together clues, consider all the evidence and solve the crime. A great option for date night, teaming up with friends and family, game night, or just playing on your own.
An authentic and immersive investigation. It’s like an escape room delivered right to your door. The world’s number 1 murder mystery company – hunt a killer has shipped over 2 million boxes to murder mystery fans all over the world. For 1-5 players. You’ll feel like you are solving a real-life murder mystery.
|Brand||Hunt A Killer #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hunt A Killer #ad|
8. Hasbro Gaming #ad
50 Chilling Scenarios, Ages 12 and Up, Hasbro Gaming Avalon Hill Betrayal at The House on The Hill 3rd Edition Cooperative Board Game, 3-6 Players #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Each trip to the house promises fresh horrors and a new story is created every time you play. Modular board pieces: the betrayal at house on the Hill tabletop game features 50 blood-curdling scenarios.
Haunted house traitor game: players must work together to survive the nightmare…but beware. The house turns one player against the others in this cooperative strategy game.
Exciting third edition: this edition of the Betrayal at the House on the Hill game is rich with horror-based content, gaming elements, and characters not seen in previous versions.
Great for new players: this 3rd edition of the game features artwork, rule books, trackers, and cards that will help new players navigate the game and jump right in. Miniatures board game: the game includes 6 finely detailed character figures, each with a removable colored disc, and features 12 diverse characters not seen in previous editions.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
9. Taco vs Burrito #ad
Taco vs Burrito, Perfect for Boys, Girls, Kids, Families & Adults Amazon Exclusive, The Strategic Family Friendly Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Brilliant gift idea - makes the perfect birthday for boys, adults, friends, parents, girls, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, or family as well as any board game or card game lover.
Great for birthdays, and Taco Tuesday. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Easy to learn and quick to play - takes only a few minutes to learn. Wildly popular all-ages card game - tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic - basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory.
Optimal for 2-4 players. Exciting up to the very last card! create by a kid, perfect for everyone - Alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-107.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|
|Part Number||Taco vs Burrito Core Game|
|Model||TVB Core Game|
10. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- A party game for horrible people. This is the main game. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. America’s #1 gerbil coffin. Buy this first. Comes with 500 white cards and 100 black cards for eternal replayability.